GOT MY BUMPER STICKERS
This is so incredibly ignorant that it’s making my head hurt. When people say, “Guns don’t kill people,” they are not saying, “A gun and bullets can’t be used to kill someone,” and you know it. A gun, by itself, cannot kill someone. It doesn’t matter what side of the the debate you’re on. A gun, by itself, cannot kill someone. The problem has always, always been people. If you put the blame on an inanimate object, you are saying that people don’t need to take responsibility for their actions.
I hate to repeat a tired cliche, but if you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns. Or people will find other ways of murdering each other. This shouldn’t even be a political argument, it’s not about our Second Amendment rights; it’s about being able to defend yourself. Let’s say gun control is fully instated, or it’s made illegal to own a gun. One day, you’re walking home, and someone with a gun pulls you into an alley, threatening your life for whatever it is they want. If you point at them and say, “Hey, having that gun is illegal!” do you think they’ll apologize profusely, turn themselves in, and allow you to go on your merry way?
However, if any average person on the street has a gun, do you think muggers and thieves (or even an ill-intentioned average Joe) are going to be more motivated to make a target of someone? Probably not, since there’s a high chance that target will be well armed (like Chicago vs. Houston, if you look at the first article below).
I’m sorry to turn this into a rant, I don’t do this (very) often. Just read the first paragraph, that’s really all I meant to say.
Someone has completely missed the point.
Is that you, Steve Carlsburg?
Oh yes, because owning a gun is your “duty as an american”, isn’t it?
United States, the greatest gun producer.
"Buy a pink rifle to your daughter, teach kids how guns are awesome and cool. Give guns TO CHILDREN." But when they murder each other, blame video games or Marlin Manson. Not the whole gun propaganda nor the president sending more soldiers to kill muslims.
Buy a car, win a gun! Open a bank account in our bank and win a gun! Buy our guns! Guns are cool! Guns are awesome! Having a gun means power! Owning guns will solve crime!
Cut the bullcrap about your freaking guns I’m sick of USA and its freaking guns everywhere and you telling me that all this “gun is for protection we have to have it”.
IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING
It’s it’s a fact! Cities and states that allow a gun on a person are noticeably lower in murder. Having guns is about protection. No, we are not EVER going to give guns to children. We are not going to tell that that having guns are cool, like it’s a toy. We are going to tell them that it’s a dangerous weapon and can kill somebody, even you, if not handled correctly. We can teach them that they can be used for protection if they’re desperate enough. Wether our not they learn how to use it is the parents choice, not yours. I learned how to use a gun by the time I was 11, and I turned out fine. Tons of other people I know also learned how to use a gun at a young age, but they are crazy maniacs. They are normal people that would only use a gun if needed.
Get this through your thick skull:
GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM. PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM.
I AM LAUGHING SO HARD
I CANT BREATHE. ITS TOO GREAT.
I SAW THIS POST 20 MINUTES AGO AND IT WAS ONLY HALF AS LONG AS IT IS NOW HOLY CRAP
- sexycausingshame reblogged this from themenof
- michellevee likes this
- asilencedsongbird reblogged this from with-respect-to-x
- jewishyouhadagoodurl likes this
- takethatoyourgrave likes this
- sooyoung-stuck reblogged this from homurasredribbons
- dnaletsaweganeet likes this
- alephtwo reblogged this from gathouria
- austintheavatar reblogged this from mustacheelm
- psyluna reblogged this from lunamalfoy7
- psyluna likes this
- thebookllama likes this
- nerdyspecs-and-baskerville likes this
- literarytendencies likes this
- lunamalfoy7 reblogged this from lovecraftianlullabies
- thisgrrlispoison reblogged this from hansproleman
- thecapslockbrony reblogged this from themenof and added:
- thecapslockbrony likes this
- spookychan13 reblogged this from spooky-pens
- uhm-youtubers reblogged this from destiel-woes
- uhm-youtubers likes this
- geek-the-saurus-rex reblogged this from holliano
- ultrazombie2020 reblogged this from themenof
- jensen-ackled reblogged this from youthinkucantellheavenfromhell
- randomchillsandfuckingspoopy likes this
- yourdinh reblogged this from nommasaurusrex
- geek-the-saurus-rex likes this
- kiarrawindbinder reblogged this from i-go-both-ways-biatch
- i-go-both-ways-biatch reblogged this from holliano
- holliano reblogged this from youthinkucantellheavenfromhell
- youthinkucantellheavenfromhell reblogged this from nommasaurusrex
- balletetlesmis reblogged this from destiel-woes
- luxluporum likes this
- wordsinbetween reblogged this from nommasaurusrex and added:
- madoodle reblogged this from nommasaurusrex
- nommasaurusrex reblogged this from destiel-woes
- mickibooo reblogged this from destiel-woes
- mickibooo likes this
- destiel-woes reblogged this from notperfectjustfaithful
- destiel-woes likes this
- notperfectjustfaithful reblogged this from psycho-demigod
- psycho-demigod reblogged this from alicetheredking
- kseats reblogged this from wilwheaton
- atomicballsack likes this
- aforgottonangel likes this
- witchybookworm reblogged this from howthedoctorstolethetardis
- memories-of-melodies likes this
- illaquaeram reblogged this from fandmnation
- illaquaeram likes this