GOT MY BUMPER STICKERS
This is so incredibly ignorant that it’s making my head hurt. When people say, “Guns don’t kill people,” they are not saying, “A gun and bullets can’t be used to kill someone,” and you know it. A gun, by itself, cannot kill someone. It doesn’t matter what side of the the debate you’re on. A gun, by itself, cannot kill someone. The problem has always, always been people. If you put the blame on an inanimate object, you are saying that people don’t need to take responsibility for their actions.
I hate to repeat a tired cliche, but if you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns. Or people will find other ways of murdering each other. This shouldn’t even be a political argument, it’s not about our Second Amendment rights; it’s about being able to defend yourself. Let’s say gun control is fully instated, or it’s made illegal to own a gun. One day, you’re walking home, and someone with a gun pulls you into an alley, threatening your life for whatever it is they want. If you point at them and say, “Hey, having that gun is illegal!” do you think they’ll apologize profusely, turn themselves in, and allow you to go on your merry way?
However, if any average person on the street has a gun, do you think muggers and thieves (or even an ill-intentioned average Joe) are going to be more motivated to make a target of someone? Probably not, since there’s a high chance that target will be well armed (like Chicago vs. Houston, if you look at the first article below).
I’m sorry to turn this into a rant, I don’t do this (very) often. Just read the first paragraph, that’s really all I meant to say.
Someone has completely missed the point.
Is that you, Steve Carlsburg?
Oh yes, because owning a gun is your “duty as an american”, isn’t it?
United States, the greatest gun producer.
"Buy a pink rifle to your daughter, teach kids how guns are awesome and cool. Give guns TO CHILDREN." But when they murder each other, blame video games or Marlin Manson. Not the whole gun propaganda nor the president sending more soldiers to kill muslims.
Buy a car, win a gun! Open a bank account in our bank and win a gun! Buy our guns! Guns are cool! Guns are awesome! Having a gun means power! Owning guns will solve crime!
Cut the bullcrap about your freaking guns I’m sick of USA and its freaking guns everywhere and you telling me that all this “gun is for protection we have to have it”.
IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING
It’s it’s a fact! Cities and states that allow a gun on a person are noticeably lower in murder. Having guns is about protection. No, we are not EVER going to give guns to children. We are not going to tell that that having guns are cool, like it’s a toy. We are going to tell them that it’s a dangerous weapon and can kill somebody, even you, if not handled correctly. We can teach them that they can be used for protection if they’re desperate enough. Wether our not they learn how to use it is the parents choice, not yours. I learned how to use a gun by the time I was 11, and I turned out fine. Tons of other people I know also learned how to use a gun at a young age, but they are crazy maniacs. They are normal people that would only use a gun if needed.
Get this through your thick skull:
GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM. PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM.
I AM LAUGHING SO HARD
I CANT BREATHE. ITS TOO GREAT.
I SAW THIS POST 20 MINUTES AGO AND IT WAS ONLY HALF AS LONG AS IT IS NOW HOLY CRAP
- puppy-kicker likes this
- dementedpandaz reblogged this from yourmotherhasmebytheballs
- thememewhisperer likes this
- thegoatsong reblogged this from fawkessong
- dementedpandaz likes this
- yourmotherhasmebytheballs reblogged this from oldandnewfirm
- icewinerose reblogged this from thepunk-rock-beatle
- icewinerose likes this
- spindlesend reblogged this from concertconfetti
- kay-taaay reblogged this from apparentlysexy-rexy
- kay-taaay likes this
- apparentlysexy-rexy reblogged this from socialist-unicorn
- treemobile reblogged this from oldandnewfirm
- katmurphyismagic likes this
- frostinthemiddle likes this
- marissa-fa likes this
- marichuu reblogged this from itspazuzu
- among-the-sleepyforce likes this
- ohh-jiminy-crickets reblogged this from thepunk-rock-beatle
- fyrshi likes this
- foolish-arethousa reblogged this from flyrh-the-penguin
- flyrh-the-penguin reblogged this from draumbouy
- conquerornova reblogged this from mrsmarisacoulter
- conquerornova likes this
- mkool77 reblogged this from callmefangirl-bl
- mkool77 likes this
- levi-rivailleval reblogged this from therepublicanturtle
- ninahickey likes this
- novelrogue likes this
- redslittleblue reblogged this from therepublicanturtle
- therepublicanturtle reblogged this from callmefangirl-bl
- callmefangirl-bl reblogged this from the-dork-of-darkness
- itspazuzu reblogged this from arosynose and added:
- mrsmarisacoulter reblogged this from arosynose
- mrsmarisacoulter likes this
- theinevitableinterest reblogged this from oldandnewfirm
- liliumgrey likes this
- arosynose reblogged this from oldandnewfirm
- yarkotogisa reblogged this from draumbouy
- yarkotogisa likes this
- sojustforshitsandgiggles likes this
- uncommon-sense-and-logic likes this
- jeezsorryoops likes this
- lilylalaberry reblogged this from the-dork-of-darkness
- dontsassthekass likes this
- lilylalaberry likes this
- thebadwolfthatwaited likes this
- beneathsidhehills likes this
- corvbot reblogged this from crezia966